The Outdoorsman Lite features sub-zero cry-quenched German 4116 Stainless Steel blades, and newly designed handles. The handles are made in two parts. They feature a Polypropylene guard, pommel, and core section, which envelopes the knives full tangs. The core is then over-molded in a deeply checkered Kray-Ex for a non-slip grip that's easily cleaned with soap and water. To carry your knives safely and conveniently in the field, we are including a pouch-style versatile low profile polymer sheath with integral belt loop.
Features & Highlights
- Outdoorsman Lite features sub-zero cry-quenched German 4116 Stainless Steel blade
- feature a Polypropylene guard, pommel, and core section
- The core is then over-molded in a deeply checkered Kray-Ex for a non-slip grip
- Blade Length: 6"
- Handle: 5" Long, Polypropylene & Kraton
- Black Thick: 3MM
- Steel: 4116 Krupp Stainless
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.57 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cold Steel, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.