Cold Steel Rubber Training Leatherneck SF Md: 92R39LSF
Cold Steel Rubber Training Leatherneck SF Md: 92R39LSF by Cold Steel at Kerinci. MPN: 92R39LSF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now you can practice with some of our most popular knife designs, in relative safety, with Cold Steel's new rubber training knives. Features: Each
Features & Highlights
- Each has been carefully fashioned to look as realistic as possible so they can be effectively used in solo practice, training drills, disarm drills, and demonstrations and any other activity where you want a reasonably close approximation of realism but not the extreme danger and risk associated with an actual knife.
- The Santoprene rubber blades are soft enough to prevent the likelihood of most bodily injury.
- They do however, have a level of firmness that might cause injury to the face or the eyes, so it is recommended that appropriate eye protection or a fencing mask is utilized at all times when using a Cold Steel® rubber training knife.
- The size and weight of this trainer closely resembles the "live blade".
- The rubber trainer closely resembles the classic design.
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.68 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|