ColdLand | One-of-a-Kind Limited Rare Collection Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Hunting Knife Buffalo Horn Handle with Clip AF08
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the ColdLand | One-of-a-Kind Limited Rare Collection Custom Handmade Damascus Steel Folding Hunting Knife Buffalo Horn Handle with Clip AF08 by ColdLand Knives at Kerinci. MPN: AF08. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BRAND: ColdLand Knives. TOTAL LENGTH: 8.00 (approx.). BLADE LENGTH: 4.00'' (approx.). HANDLE LENGTH: 4.00'' (approx.) HANDLE MATERIAL: Buffalo Horn
TOTAL LENGTH: 8.00 (approx.).
BLADE LENGTH: 4.00" (approx.).
HANDLE LENGTH: 4.00" (approx.)
HANDLE MATERIAL: Buffalo Horn Handle, Mosaic Pin, Damascus steel Bolster.
SHARPNESS: Medium to very sharp (you can further sharpen it according to your own taste).
BLADE MATERIAL: Damascus steel 1095 & 15N20.
BLADE HARDNESS ON ROCKWELL SCALE: 58 to 60 HRC.
NUMBER OF BLADE LAYERS: 260+ true layers.
BLADE THICKNESS: 4 to 5 mm (Approx.).
ITEM CONDITION: New.
SHEATH: Pure & Genuine leather sheath is included. HISTORY OF DAMASCUS STEEL:
From 300 BC to 1700 AD Damascus steel was the high quality steel used in blades and it was famous for making strong swords so well-forged that it could bent under pressure without breaking, yet held an edge so sharp it could cleave a big piece of wood in half with only the force behind one arm. During Middle Ages Damascus steel was used to make swords and the art of making Damascus steel was considered as a secret. Then a time came when process for making the original Damascus steel was lost. But it emerged again though modern day Damascus knives are not made in the same way as the medieval Damascus blades. The reasons for this are obvious, as no one knows exactly how those blades were made. ABOUT OURSELVES:
If you are looking for a better quality knife or blank blade at a good price then this is the right place for you. We make our products with care and spent hours of work. We use high quality material and we do excellent finishing. We make few knives but with love & quality. You will receive good value for money. You will be proud to give our knives as GIFTS, if you want, to someone you know or love.
Features & Highlights
- This is our new introductory product so take advantage of our lowest prices right now. Prices may increase in future. Hurry up!!!
- Solidly built for tough use such as hunting, camping, other outdoor sports, bush craft activities and tracking! Long lasting sharp edge: ideal for real hunt experience.
- Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 260 true layers of Damascus steel. Good Quality. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care). Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- NOTE: This is our stock photo. You will receive different Damascus pattern as every Damascus Blade is unique in the world. Leather sheath and scale colors may be slightly different for knives and kits (blank blades do not come with sheaths and scales) . The holes in the handle can be in small or bigger sizes and can be found at different places on the handle. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or fully refunded.
- Please read below for PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|