Emergency Essentials freeze dried peach slices are processed and packaged for long-term storage, so you can enjoy the natural sweetness of fruit now or years from now. Helps round out your emergency food storage supply. Re-hydration restores much of the original flavor, color, shape, and texture. Excellent as a natural sweetener in cereals, desserts, jams, smoothies, yogurt, or as a snack. Ingredients: Peach Slices. No Additives or Preservatives. Allergens: Processed in a plant that also handles milk, wheat, egg, soybean, peanut and tree nut products. Directions: Mix 1 cup of Freeze-Dried Peach Slices to 2 cups of warm/hot water. Let sit 5 minutes until tender, and drain off excess liquid. Yields apx. 1 cup of Peach Slices for your favorite recipes, desserts, fruit smoothies or for a delicious snack by itself.
Features & Highlights
- Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust
- Shelf life of 25+ years depending on storage conditions - Store in a cool, dry place for maximum shelf life
- For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places
- Excellent as a natural sweetener in cereals, desserts, jams, smoothies, yogurt, or eaten right out of the can as a delicious and healthy snack
- Food you can trust from a nationally recognized leader in emergency preparedness
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emergency Essentials, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.