Firestarting Tinder Torch Survival Tin Fatwood Sticks Magnesium Ferro Rod Knife
Firestarting Tinder Torch Survival Tin Fatwood Sticks Magnesium Ferro Rod Knife by Kaeser Wilderness Supply at Kerinci. MPN: WKS47. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Be prepared, now you can make a fire in any conditions, wind rain or snow. Never be without the ability to start a fire in a emergency. Fatwood
Features & Highlights
- Fatwood sticks hand cut in the USA...One (1) Stainless steel credit card knife, super sharp
- One (1) Tinder torch 30-06 brass casing for a handle, 9in cotton rope soaked in soy wax, long burning... Lighting a tinder torch...(1) Fray the end of the cotton rope with your striker...(2) Light with sparks from ferro rod...(3) Put out flame by moving rope down into 30-06 casing.
- One (1) Bag fatwood chips/dust... One (1) Bag magnesium, reusable zip lock bag
- One (1) Ferro rod 5/16in thick by 3.15in, will last for 1000's of strikes... One (1) New improved extra thick metal striker, bottle opener, creates more sparks than previous model, 2 7/8in long. .
- One (1) Tin that fits into your pocket 3 5/16 long x 2 9/16 wide x 15/16 deep...Each fire starting kit is put together one at a time in the seaside village of Ventura California
|Manufacturer:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Brand:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Publisher:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Studio:||Kaeser Wilderness Supply|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|