Fusion Climb Tacoma Steel Auto Lock with Key Nose Modified D-shaped Carabiner
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the Fusion Climb Tacoma Steel Auto Lock with Key Nose Modified D-shaped Carabiner by Fusion Climb at Kerinci. MPN: FP-9005-PK-GLD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fusion Climb Tacoma Steel Auto Lock with Key Nose Modified D-shaped Carabiner - Outer dimension: 4.45'' x 3'' - This modified D-shaped carabiner is
- Outer dimension: 4.45" x 3"
- This modified D-shaped carabiner is strong and versatile.
- It has a large, snag-free, key-shaped nose and generous opening for easy clipping.
- The alloy steel body and auto-locking gate provides extra strength and its captive eye pin keeps rope or webbing from slipping.
- Auto-locking decreases the possiblity the user will forget to lock the gate and prevents the gate from unlocking due to vibrations while working.
- Captive eye pin keeps rope or webbing from slipping. - This makes it a great choice for a wide variety of industrial and sporting applications.
- Available in gold and black. - Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards. CE
Features & Highlights
- Alloy Steel, Ultra light-weight, Modified D-shaped , Key-shaped nose
- Suitable for many industrial, tactical sports
- Auto Lock feature is there
- Outer Dim: 4.5" H x 2.95" W , Gate Opening: 1"/ 25mm, Wt: 9.1oz, Strength: 50kn
- Meets ANSI Z 359.1 standards
|Item Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.81 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|