Conceived and developed in 1980, U.S. Patent 4,193,188 was first issued on march 18, 1980 to Green mountain products of norwalk, connecticut. Since their introduction, numerous improvements, both mechanical as well as aesthetic, were made in a never ending effort to make our saws the best possible for our customers. For years a small hand made sign hung by the factory time clock which read: "check each saw before it leaves Green mountain make sure it is perfect.The customer's life may depend on it. " over the years (since the early 1990's) we have receive numerous letters and tails recounting how well our saws performed in the field, praising them for their cutting ability as well as their Endurance. Some by the U.S. Military which cannot be retold, some by members of the colorado trail society, of golden, Co. A group funded by the U.S Federal government. Featured photos showing their member's prowess in maintaining just some of the 500 miles of hiking and biking trails which they clear each year without the use of gasoline powered equipment. Only Green mountain saws, both high reaching models as well as all chainmate camping survival models with hand straps, are made in the United States of America in our norwalk, CT. Plant.
Features & Highlights
- The heart and soul of our uniquely designed saws is our blade's tooth Configuration. Five Green mountain saws share the same Type flexible blade: two models are used for cutting high, hard to reach limb
- GREEN MOUNTAIN A/CS-26 M/O cs-26 high limb chain saw reaching models with 26 inch blades come complete with two 25 foot long control ropes and safety throwing Weight and is best suited for cutting tree branches up to 6 to 8 inches in diameter
- Gather fire wood fast Carbon Steel teethlight Weight and portable high limbs safely and easily from the Ground cut limbs 25-Feet, or add more rope for higher cuts
- Pays for itself in the first few uses trim your neighbor's overhanging branchesprovide sunny areas to Shaded Gardens chain has two-way cutting Action diameter
- Made in the USA, norwalk, CT
|Manufacturer:||Green Mountain Products|
|Model:||GREEN MOUNTAIN A/CS-26 M/O|
|Part Number:||GREEN MOUNTAIN A/CS-26 M/O|
|Publisher:||Green Mountain Products|
|Studio:||Green Mountain Products|
|MPN:||GREEN MOUNTAIN A/CS-26 M/O|
|Item Size:||7 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mountain Green, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sportsman Industries
mpn: 003, ean: 0742137955326,
Carry America's NEW #1 Top Rated Paracord Chainsaw In Your Pocket! Tired of cheap wire saws that break and cut poorly? How about saws that are too short or have pointed teeth that are impossible to sharpen? Our popular saw has now got Paracord surv...