Kessaku Paring Knife - Samurai Series - Japanese Etched High Carbon Steel, 3.5-Inch
Kessaku Paring Knife - Samurai Series - Japanese Etched High Carbon Steel, 3.5-Inch by Kessaku at Kerinci. MPN: KES23035. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kessaku's Samurai series 3.5'' professional Paring knife will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your go to knife. The knife is constructed
Kessaku's Samurai series 3.5" professional Paring knife will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your go to knife. The knife is constructed by hand of a high carbon 7CR17MOV Stainless Steel, has a 58+ Rockwell Hardness and is very resistant to corrosion and rust. The mirror polished, smooth pakka wood handle offers superior strength, while its sanitary build ensures no dirt or debris collects. The handle is heat, cold and moisture resistant and is constructed utilizing a full tang. The blade is hand sharpened by a 16 degree angle per side. The knife is well balanced so you won't feel dragged down and it's ergonomics reduce aches and fatigue. Please hand wash then wipe and dry clean.
PARING KNIFE: A paring knife is a straight edge all purpose small knife with a lot of uses and is ideal for peeling, de-veining a shrimp, removing the seeds from a jalapeño, skinning or cutting small garnishes. Used more often than bread knives, filleting and butchering knives, utility knives, slicers, and cleavers a paring knife picks up where a chef's knife leaves off. It's best for slicing and mincing items that are too small for an 8- to 10-inch blade, such as garlic, shallots, or strawberries. Because of its size a paring knife is a great tool for any foods that require an attention to detail.
Features And Benefits
Superior-quality high carbon 7CR17MOV stainless steel blade
Pakka wood mirror polished handle offers superior strength
Up to 2x sharper than other brands
Retains edge and scalpel like sharpness longer
Sharpened by a 16 degree angle per side
Full tang and hand crafted solid construction
Unique and elegant etched pattern
Kessaku 3.5" Professional Paring Knife
Kessaku Premium Gift Box with Magnetic Closure
Kessaku Polishing Cloth
Kessaku Care Instruction Booklet
Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, Try it Today.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ SAMURAI SERIES - Kessaku Professional knives are well suited to tackle all your culinary needs. Our Knives are hand crafted by our highly trained technicians utilizing cutting edge technology and the finest materials. Designed in Japan, our Kessaku knives will be a staple in your kitchen and will become your 'Go To' knife. Experience the difference owning a true Chef's knife can make. You have joined countless Chefs and true Cooking Enthusiasts who already own this professional knife
- ✅ PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION - Utilizing our specially formulated High Carbon 7CR17MOV Stainless Steel your knife is constructed to be very resistant to corrosion and rust. The Mirror Polished, Smooth Pakka Wood handle offers superior strength and comfort while its seamless build ensures no dirt or debris collects. The Pakka Wood handle is Heat, Cold, and Moisture resistant and has a full Tang for added strength. Kessaku means Masterpiece in Japanese and that is what you will be receiving
- ✅ COMFORT AND DESIGN - We design our knives to be well balanced so you won't feel dragged down. The knife's ergonomics helps reduce aches and fatigue in your hands. The Precision Forged, Razor sharp Blade is hand sharpened by a 16° angle per side making for a sharper, longer lasting blade edge. With a Rockwell hardness of 58 you are sure to receive a strong and durable blade. A good Knife is an extension of your hand and so you should choose one that makes the work feel effortless
- ✅ PREMIUM GIFT BOX - Greeting you in a beautifully designed Gift Box with magnetic closure your knife will arrive in style. Please store your knife in the elegant box. Included you will find our Kessaku cleaning cloth to help keep your knife looking fresh and polished. Will aid you in you daily kitchen tasks such as cutting fruit, vegetable peeling, chopping and creating designs. Great present for Birthdays, Wedding, Anniversary, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Chefs, House Warming
- ✅ 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY. TRY IT TODAY - We offer our true LifeTime warranty against manufacturing defects. We take all the necessary and proper precautions to ensure you're delivered a true quality masterpiece. We want to ensure you are happy so contact us with any issue or concern and we will do our best to make it right. Cuchillo de cocina para la preparación de comidas cortar dados picado picada profesional Japoneses.
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.87 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kessaku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Ontario Knife
mpn: NN1-758710429290, ean: 0732233476269,
Ontario Knife Company5 PieceKnife SetThe Ontario Knife Company has been making fine cutting instruments since 1889. Old Hickory knives are produced with the finest cutlery grade carbon steel and hardwood handles. Each knife is manufactured in the U.S...
mpn: 3920, ean: 0658908671855,
Handy wax carvers for prototyping or electronic repair. Set includes 12 double-sided tools for a total of 24 heads.Stainless steel. Great for hobbyists, technicians, crafts. Use with soldering, cleaning, clay modeling, and moldable plastics. Each too...
Edgekeeper knives by Sabatier have sharpening rods built right into each storage sheath, so they automatically sharpen the knife blade every time you remove or replace the knife into the storage sheath! the Self-Sharpening mechanism, which is highlig...
mpn: C010-hoichow, ean: 0711221174264,
ATTENTION: - The blade for this chef knife is very sharp, please take care of yourself when using it - Please well set the knife in your kitchen beyond the reach of your children - Clean the blade after every use, handwash your knives with a soapy or...
By Fujiwara Japanese knife
This is an especially sharp Japanese knife, using Blue-2 steel from Yasuki, which is reputed to be the top grade of steel for knives. This knife is made by Fujiwara Blacksmith who is one of the most famous craft-man.Blade width 24mm, Total length 195...
By Texan Knives
mpn: TX-F-0009-E, ean: 0753640984871,
Short Skinner, Indian rose wood handle with scabbard Damascus skinning knife. 416 layers, Rockwell hardness of 60 . 1095 high carbon tool steel with combination of 4340 Nickle. Texan knives is based out of Houston, Tx. Specialized in Damascus knives....