KISPAHN TREX 6300 Traction Cleat Grips Ice and Snow, One-Piece Easily Attaches Over Shoe/Boot with Carbon Steel Spikes to Provide Anti-Slip Solution, X-Large
KISPAHN TREX 6300 Traction Cleat Grips Ice and Snow, One-Piece Easily Attaches Over Shoe/Boot with Carbon Steel Spikes to Provide Anti-Slip Solution, X-Large by KISPAHN at Kerinci. MPN: KH442. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brand: KISPAHN KISPAHN Trex 6300 One-piece Traction Cleat for ice and snow delivers tenacious grip and stability for shoes and boots. Tested to be
KISPAHN Trex 6300 One-piece Traction Cleat for ice and snow delivers tenacious grip and stability for shoes and boots. Tested to be flexible in temperatures up to -40°F (-40°C), the stretchable rubber material provides a secure fit and easy slip on/off wear. Traction cleats save you money while preventing injuries and providing the best in class all-direction traction on ice and snow during the winter months. Versatile use for hiking, running, construction, roofing, road work, ice-fishing, shoveling driveway, walking your dog, and for delivery service workers
Features & Highlights
- REDUCE RISK OF FALLS AND INJURY Rugged 8 carbon steel cleats on ball and heel of foot grip slippery terrain and increase stability while walking, hiking, or running on snow and ice.
- DURABLE FLEXIBILITY Tested to remain flexible in temps up to -40°F (-40°C). Stretchable rubber construction won't break in cold temperatures, providing reliable everyday traction.
- SECURE COMFORTABLE FIT Made with stretchable rubber material for easy slip on and off while maintaing a snug fit.
- UNIVERSAL WEAR Versatile traction cleat is available in multiple sizes and fits over any boot or shoe for tenacious grip, stabilizing wearers during any winter outdoor activity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE Material is lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.