Light, sturdy and easy to adjust, the Adirondack snowshoe features superior technology perfect for rolling hill outings. Its 3D comfort harness system offers secure footing for great control in all snow conditions. A natural stride, great snow shedding, good stability and multidirectional traction are just some of the many features that make the Adirondack snowshoe a must-have for your leisurely outings.
Features & Highlights
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: light and sturdy
- Contour frame: proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Connect fastener system: durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- Carbon steel traxx crampons: multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions
- Fixed pivot: excellent foot rotation on axle and good lateral heel stability
|Manufacturer:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Publisher:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Studio:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Item Weight:||0.0641 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Louis Garneau, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.