Lynx Light Survival Fire Starter | Fire Steel with Wooden Handle | Bushcraft 6 in 1 Multi-Tool for Emergency and Camping Kits | Ferro Rod | 12,000+ Strikes
Super Savings Item! Save 36% on the Lynx Light Survival Fire Starter | Fire Steel with Wooden Handle | Bushcraft 6 in 1 Multi-Tool for Emergency and Camping Kits | Ferro Rod | 12,000+ Strikes by Lynx Light at Kerinci. MPN: 786032528223. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lynx Light Emergency Fire Starter RodThis small, lightweight fire starter is perfect for carrying along with you on any camping trip. Create sparks
This small, lightweight fire starter is perfect for carrying along with you on any camping trip. Create sparks easily and light a bundle of magnesium tinder by striking the metal tool against the ferrocerium rod in quick hard strokes. Be sure to steady the rod against a hard surface to ensure proper force is applied to the rod to create sparks.
Avoid getting caught in the rain without a way to light your fire. This emergency fire starter works in wet conditions and all altitudes.
Convenient solution to starting a fire when other methods are not feasible. Matches and lighters can fail due to weather conditions or old age but the Lynx Light fire rod continues to perform no matter the weather or time spent in your emergency bag.
You can even use a knife or other sharp piece of metal to strike the rod and create sparks. It's not only fun to use it can be a lifesaver. Always carry emergency tinder with you for the ultimate duo in fire starting.
The strong wooden handle is one piece and will not split into two as some other fire starters are prone to do. Use the rope to hang it on your backpack or remove it and hang using a carabiner or keychain.
Quality guarantee. If you don't like your Lynx Light fire starter for any reason just return it for a full refund, no questions asked.
Features & Highlights
- AMAZING SPARKING ABILITY - Our fire steel is made from a higher quality ferrocerium than most fire strikers. With a better balance of hardness and softness it scrapes easily to produce a large shower of sparks but without scraping off too much of the rod. Easily light a small bundle of magnesium or other tinder under the harshest weather conditions. With temperatures reaching 5,500 degrees Fahrenheit and a capacity of over 12,000 strikes this fire rod is sure to last for years to come.
- BETTER WOOD HANDLE - Our handle does not split in half like some competitor's handles are known to do. Get a perfect grip every time for striking with this nicely shaped smooth wooden handle. Easy to use with no experience! Just strike the 6 in 1 metal multi-tool against the rod to create an impressive array of sparks in just seconds. Works well even in wet conditions.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT - Weighing less than 3 ounces this emergency fire starter is perfect for carrying in any camping kit. You'll always have piece of mind that you're carrying an extra durable and reliable fire starting force. Never leave on a trip without it!
- DESIGNED FOR MORE THAN ONE PURPOSE - Includes 6 tools on the metal striker: a bottle opener, hex wrench, concave serrated striking edge, ruler, edge scraper and a map scale. You can even hang the rod and striker on a keychain or carabiner.
- 100% GUARANTEE - If you're not happy with the product for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|