Max Burton 8253 Table Top Gas Burner (Black), 7650 BTU, Piezoelectric Ignition, Heavy Gauge Metal Body and Porcelain Enamel Coated Steel Drip Pan, Includes a Hard-Sided Plastic Carrying Case
Max Burton 8253 Table Top Gas Burner (Black), 7650 BTU, Piezoelectric Ignition, Heavy Gauge Metal Body and Porcelain Enamel Coated Steel Drip Pan, Includes a Hard-Sided Plastic Carrying Case by Max Burton at Kerinci. MPN: 8253. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Max Burton 8253 Table Top Gas Burner, 7,650 BTU MAX is a versatile mini stove that is easy to use and is built tough to withstand the rigors of
Max Burton 8253 Table Top Gas Burner, 7,650 BTU
MAX is a versatile mini stove that is easy to use and is built tough to withstand the rigors of continuous use. A must for cooking during power outages or other emergencies.
This Table Top Burner is a butane powered cooking appliances that operates on Butane Fuel Cartridge #1214 and rated at 7,650 BTU/hour. Features include a heavy gauge metal body and porcelain enamel coated steel trivet and drip pan, piezoelectric ignition, and a hard-sided carrying case. This stove is listed to UL standards for outdoor gas-fired appliances. Safety features include an anti-explosion safety device which will automatically disengage the butane cartridge if increased gas pressure is detected, and the butane fuel cartridge cannot be engaged if the ignition knob is not in the off position.
Benefits: This portable stove is a versatile and efficient cooking surface that designed for outdoor use. The durable construction will provide longlasting performance. The extra large cooking surface will hold standard sized cookware.
Uses: The perfect portable stove for cooking while camping, picnicking, or barbecuing or an addition to an emergency preparedness kit. May also be used for catering and banquets at outdoor events.
Only compatible with: Butane Fuel Cartridge #1214 Max Burton® Butane Fuel Cartridges #1215Specifications
- Construction: Body - heavy gauge metal Drip Pan/Trivet - porcelain enamel coated steel
- Ignition Method: Piezoelectric
- Fuel Consumption: 160 g/h
- BTUs/Hr: 7,650
- Safety Approvals: UL-US to ANSI Z21.72b-2002/CSA 11.2b-2002
- Burning Time per Fuel Cartridge: 2-3 hours (medium to high flame)
- Fuel Source: Butane Fuel Cartridge #1214 or Max Burton Butane Fuel Cartridge #1215
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.8" L x 11" W x 3.5" H (325 x 280 x 89 mm)
Features & Highlights
- 7,650 BTU, UL listed for outdoor use, Piezoelectric ignition, Instant heat with a consistent flame that won't burn out on low heat settings
- Heavy gauge metal body and porcelain enamel coated steel drip pan, Gas flow safety device
- Use with conventional cookware, Includes a hard-sided plastic carrying case
- Use with #1215 Butane Fuel Cartridge (sold separately)
- Applications: (outdoor use only) camping, catering, buffet tables, cooking during power outages such as hurricanes, earthquakes, severe winter weather, etc.
|Item Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.09 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|