The H2R Nova with Cool White (CW) or Neutral White (NW) LED is a rechargeable headlamp powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2300 lumens (CW) / 2000 lumens (NW). Using a highly efficient CREE XHP50 LED & TIR bead lens, the H2R delivers a balanced beam perfect for close range illumination. This light is a multi-use illumination tool that can be used as a headlamp with the included head strap. When detached from the mount it can also turn into a hand held light using the provided pocket clip. The H2R battery can be charged via tail cap using OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging cable. The high output & versatility of the H2R Nova make it a powerful & vital tool for activities in the dark.
LED (NW & CW): CREE XHP50
Battery Supported: 1x 18650 (included) or 2x CR123A
Peak Beam Distance: 153m (167.3yds)
Peak Beam Intensity: 5,850cd
Brightness Outputs (Cool White):
--- Mode 1: 2300 z750 Lumens / 1h z115m
--- Mode 2: 600 Lumens / 2.5h
--- Mode 3: 150 Lumens / 10h
--- Mode 4: 30 Lumens / 50h
--- Mode 5: 1 Lumen / 45 Days
Brightness Outputs (Neutral White):
--- Mode 1: 2000 z700 Lumens / 1h z115m
--- Mode 2: 5500 Lumens / 2.5h
--- Mode 3: 140 Lumens / 10h
--- Mode 4: 27 Lumens / 50h
--- Mode 5: 1 Lumen / 45 Days IP Rating: 1PX8 (2m submersible)
Impact Resistance: 1.5m
Dimensions: 4.33"/110mm ✖ .95"/25mm ✖ .91"/23.2mm
Weight: (Without Battery) 2.26oz / 64g
Maximum output of 2,300 lumens (CW) / 2000 lumens (NW) making the H2R the brightest single 18650 battery light. Multiple use options including an easily detachable head strap mount turning it into a hand held light. Rechargeable through OLIGHT's signature magnetic charging system. Low battery warning will blink once per minute when the battery is running low, & continuously blink twice when it is running out.
Features & Highlights
- BRIGHTEST 1x18650 HEADLAMP - The H2R features a CREE XHP50 NW LED capable of emitting up to an incredible 2000 lumens output and 165 yards throw making it the brightest single 18650 headlamp available.
- EASY TO USE - A conveniently located single button user interface controls all four brightness outputs. The H2R gradually cycles through brightnesses to protect vision from sudden changes.
- CONVENIENT MAGNETIC CHARGING - Charge the H2 directly through the tailcap with the included magnetic USB charging cable. A red power light indicates charging is in progress and turns green upon completion.
- MULTIPLE CARRY OPTIONS - More than just a headlamp, the H2 can be clipped to pockets and bags with the removable pocket clip, carried by hand or even magnetically attached to metal objects!
- PACKAGE CONTENTS - Olight H2R Headlamp (Neutral White), Head Strap with Mount, Customized 3000mAh 18650 battery (inside product), Stainless Steel Pocket Clip, Magnetic Charging Cable, EVA, Single-sided Adhesive Replacement EVA Pad, & instruction manual/warranty card, & LumenTac LED Keychain Flashlight
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.91 x 0.95 x 0.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OLIGHT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: H2R, ean: 0635983239743,
The H2R Nova with Cool White (CW) or Neutral White (NW) LED is a rechargeable headlamp powered by a single 18650 battery with a maximum output of 2300 lumens (CW) / 2000 lumens (NW). Using a highly efficient CREE XHP50 LED & TIR bead lens, the H2R de...
mpn: MIMAN-9, ean: 6919567551969,
Outdoor LED headlightsLight bulbs and accessories: LEDIs it waterproof: YesBattery specifications: 18650 or 7Continuous lighting time: within 25 hoursIrradiation distance: 500 metersHeadband type: rubberMaximum output: 1000 lumensReflector Cup: High-...
mpn: S-005, ean: 9070139815852,
Main Features enhance the shedding of the aged and irregular aberrant cells, improve complexion, skin texture, eliminate darkness and skin whitening. soften the keratin, reorder the epidermic cells while restoring the skin elasticity and reverting ...