OMID Trekking Poles - 2 Pack Quick Locking System Collapsible Lightweight Pole with Tungsten Steel Pole Tips for Hiking & Trekking
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the OMID Trekking Poles - 2 Pack Quick Locking System Collapsible Lightweight Pole with Tungsten Steel Pole Tips for Hiking & Trekking by OMID at Kerinci. MPN: TP-100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A pair loose poles may destory your moment in hiking or trekking. So, you need to choose a pair poles are collasible, sturdy and reliable. OMID quick
Tungsten Steel Pole Tips with Rubber Tip Protectors:
Tungsten steel tips are very high hardness and used to provide traction, even on ice. Rubber tip protectors extend the life of the tips.
Proper Pole Length
Improperly adjusted trekking poles can cause distress to your arms, shoulders, back and neck. So, it's very important to know properly sized poles will put your elbows at a 90-degree bend when you hold the poles with tips on the ground near your feet.
How to Wrist Straps?
To use them the right way, put your hand up through the bottom of the strap and then pull down and grab the grip of the pole. This technique supports your wrist and heel of the hand and allows you to keep your hand relaxed on the grip.
Collapsed Length: 24 in (60 cm)
Extended Length: 51 in (130 cm)
Weight(1 pair): 17.6 oz (500 g)
Poles Matierial: Aluminum
Tips: Tungsten Steel
What You Get?
2 x Trekking Poles
2 x Baskets
2 x Tip Protectors
1 x Carry Bag
Features & Highlights
- Enhance Your Stability - Sold as a pair and used in tandem, OMID trekking poles enhance your stability and provide support on all types of terrain, meanwhile reduce force on your knees while hiking and backpacking.
- Ultralight - Only weight 17.6 ounces per pair, they are great for activities where you know you only need a certain length. Aluminum poles are more durable, compare to Carbon Fiber pole, Under high stress Aluminum pole is unlikely to break.
- External Lever Lock - Quick and easy to adjust in length to enhance stability on different terrain. They can be adjust from 24 to 51 inches long. Very useful for you to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill.
- Ergonomic Grips - OMID trekking poles designed the ergonomic grips that have a 15-degree corrective angle to keep your wrists in a neutral and comfortable position. This shape provides good support for casual walking and very light hiking.
- High Quality - Tighten the clear knob of the lock, this poles will offer you a more sturdy and reliable experience than other loose poles in hiking, trekking, backpacking and snowshoeing.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|