An outstandingly powerful tool for cutting steel wire rope.
The Panorama C8 Cable Cutter has unique angled blades that never leave a frayed cut.
The C8 features hardened steel blades, center bolt in high-quality hardened steel, thumb catch designed for one-handed operation, and contoured cushion rubber handle non-slip grips.
Cuts up to 5/32" stainless steel cable.
Also used for cutting bicycle cable housing and wire.
Features & Highlights
- OUTSTANDINGLY POWERFUL TOOL - Excellent tool for cutting stainless steel wire rope
- NO FRAYED CUTS - Unique angled blades provide a clean straight cut every time
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Thumb catch designed for one-handed operation
- NEVER LOSE THEM - Bright yellow handles so they stand out in a crowded toolbox
- CUTS UP TO 5/32in STAINLESS STEEL CABLE
|Manufacturer:||Panorama Cable & Hardware|
|Brand:||Panorama Cable & Hardware|
|Publisher:||Panorama Cable & Hardware|
|Studio:||Panorama Cable & Hardware|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Panorama Cable & Hardware, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: CH4115, mpn: S10-114L, Stainless steel, ean: 0766759410049,
KMC Single Speed Chains. Features: Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilitySingle speed chain. Its dimensions are 1/2" x 1/8", 114 Links. Made of stainless steel. ...