SUP20S Description This intelligent 12V DC 120W electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure. It can Auto-Stop at your pre-set air pressure, or when max 20 minutes continued working time reached. So you can never over-inflate the chamber or damage the pump. Great to use for inflatable SUP and paddle board. Max 20PSI and great quality. Compatible with HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo or similar type air valve that suitable the most SUPs in the market. Those air valves have a turning pin or pressing down pin at the middle to control the valve's Open & Closed position. Comes with 3 different size O ring - 3mm, 5mm and 6mm. So you may be easy to find a right one that suitable for your SUP. FYI, additional SUP Air Hose Kit - Version 2 is available on Amazon or our website. Pump's 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 10A fuse. You can connect the pump to your vehicle. Unscrew the head connector bolt can access this fuse if need exchange.
- Model: Seamax SUP20S
- Pump Support Rate: 0.5-20 PSI (0.034-1.378 Bar)
- Digital Sensor Accuracy: 0.01 PSI
- Controller Method: Pre-programmed digital controller
- Pressure Display: PSI & Kpa - Max Pumping Speed: 70L/min
- Pumping: Engineered cylinder type compressor for high pressure
- O Ring Thickness: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm
- Pump Working Voltage: 11-14V DC
- Max Energy Consumption: 10A, 120W (12V)
- DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m)
- Air Hose: 3.5ft Length & with HR Valve Adaptors
- Product Net Weight: 2.86 Lbs (1300g) - Warranty: 2 Years within USA & Canada
- Version 2 air hose kit for Seamax SUP Electric Pump
- Leafield C7 air valve adaptor
Features & Highlights
- Major parts made of marine grade engineered ABS and Nylon materials. All material are durable and can offer wide range of working temperature. Regardless being used on a daily basis during the season or occasionally in a year, the quality pump can always do the good job.
- Reinforced 3.5ft air hose. Perfect handy size for pumping SUPs and Paddleboards. 360 degree free turning main air hose connector provides flexible pumping positions. Screw-in style adaptors provide perfect air tight. This design will avoid users' complain against poor quality leaky air hose issues. A strong air hose will make the pumping much easier and help this electric air pump last for many years.
- Comparing with our quality air pump, some other similar products may only work for a few times or even damaged at the first use. Proper product engineering design and quality internal parts are very import to the longevity of a high pressure air pump. For example, it is not good if the pump major parts & cylinder are made of regular galvanized steel. For water sport use, the pump cylinder will become rusty quickly and start leaking air.
- This Seamax intelligent DC electric air pump with a Digital pressure LCD screen is the best pump for inflatable tent, SUP, and paddle board etc. Easy to Reach High Pressure, Engineered in Canada. Max pressure can reach 20 PSI (1.378 Bar /138 Kilo-Pascal) in about 15 minutes for an inflatable paddle board. This new single stage high efficient handy air pump is with our latest standard to build.
- Seamax SUP20S pump has built in a digital pressure gauge to do the real time monitoring. When the pressure reading can reach the pump set value, the air pump will stop automatically. You can make sure the pressure is good before you disconnect the air hose from the chamber. When the application is 20PSI, the air hose connector will turn very tight when disconnecting. This is normal since the high pressure built up.
|Manufacturer:||Seamax Marine and Outdoor|
|Color:||Blue & Black|
|Publisher:||Seamax Marine and Outdoor|
|Studio:||Seamax Marine and Outdoor|
|Package Weight:||2.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 5.43 x 5.43 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Seamax Marine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
NOTE: Please read and understand your gas cylinder manual before operation of this pump. 1.Check the discharge valve screw, make sure it is tight 2.Use both feet floor to ensure the stability of the pump. 3.Place your gas cylinder on a mat (make sure...