Stainless Steel Roto Brush - SS-100-10 - for Cross-Country Ski Waxing Fits 10mm Hex Shaft
Free Shipping Included! Stainless Steel Roto Brush - SS-100-10 - for Cross-Country Ski Waxing Fits 10mm Hex Shaft by Plantraco at Kerinci. MPN: SS-100-10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SS-100-10 - Stanless Steel Roto Brush for Cleaning structure, Deeper cleaning and adding base structure to the P-tex ski base. Waxing Cross Country
SS-100-10 - Stanless Steel Roto Brush for Cleaning structure, Deeper cleaning and adding base structure to the P-tex ski base.
Waxing Cross Country Skis using Plantraco Roto Brushes.
Think of Roto Brushing as a mechanized version of hand brushing your cross country skis - You will get great results in less time!
Brush Choice is just like hand brushing:
Metal brushes before waxing to impart base structure.
Bristle brushes after waxing and scraping to remove residual wax from the base structure
nylon vs horsehair, short or long bristles, roto cork, fibertex etc.
Stainless Steel Cleaning structure. Deeper cleaning and adding base structure to the P-tex ski base Brass Cleaning structure - removes oxidized or sealed base material and opens the "pores" so the base will accept and retain more wax- Follow with fibertex.
Horsehair stiff Brushing out harder waxes.
Black Nylon medium Brushing out softer waxes.
White Nylon soft Final polishing of wax or fluoro overlays.
1. Speed up the process of brushing your skis
2. Improve the effectiveness of brushing
3. Make your Skis faster!
Roto Brush Method:
1. Use light pressure, just the weight of the drill and brush is fine
2. Moderate drill speed to prevent melting or softening wax residue
3. Correct direction of rotation (back spin), running from tip to tail of the ski
4. Metal brushes (Brass, Stainless Steel) rotation less than 1000 RPM and use goggles for Eye Protection
Features & Highlights
- Stainless Steel Roto Brush for Nordic Ski's - Cleans your P-Tex Base of old wax, imparts structure to the base
- 100 mm width, 10mm length brush strands, strands measure 0.1mm diameter - Medium Hard Stiffness
- Fits HD-10-118 Roto Brush Handle (10mm diameter X 118mm length) (not included here)
- If you have to wax several pairs of skis, this is a great way to get fast skis in less time!
- Always use at less than 1000 RPM and ALWAYS use EYE PROTECTION with metal roto brushes
|Item Weight:||0.004 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|