Survival Frog Pocket Chainsaw
Survival Frog Pocket Chainsaw by Survival Frog at Kerinci. MPN: SF-KN-PCKTSW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you're getting through a crisis or going on an ordinary camping trip, you're going to need wood for fire. Regular chainsaws are too bulky and
Features & Highlights
- CUTS THROUGH TREES LIKE BUTTER - the blades on this pocket chainsaw are made from the exact same razor-sharp steel you'd find on a $400 chainsaw. The blade wraps around any tree and cuts three sides at once, as opposed to regular chainsaws that only cut one side.
- SAVES CUTTING TIME BY 50% - bi-directional blades cut deep into the wood every time you push and pull, reducing your cutting time by 50% so you can spend less time cutting and more time admiring your stockpile.
- EASY TO CONTROL - the pocket chainsaw has no motor, which makes it easy for anyone to control. It works especially well for the elderly because they don't have to struggle against a powerful motor the entire time, saving their energy to relax with family around the campfire.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - the pocket chainsaw is made from 65nm rust-resistant hardened steel and is up to 4 times stronger than ordinary steel, making it much stronger than similar chainsaws. Plus, every link of the chain is reinforced with rugged aluminum studs.
- UNBELIEVABLY COMPACT - condenses into a 4-inch diameter wheel for compact storage while not in use. It even comes with its own pouch so the razor-sharp blades don't damage your other gear.