This poles fit for tent headroom, sun canopy porchis, tarp, tarpalin, beach shelter and other awning.
● Three section separation design make it can be used as 113 cm or 170 cm.
● Stainless steel joint spring make the connection stable.
● You don't need any instruction when use it.
● Provide an extra storage bag.
Used size: 113 cm or 170 cm
Packed size: 24.8 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches/63 x 6 x 6 cm
Weight (all accessories included): 2 lbs/0.9 kg
2 X Tent Pole(6 section)
1 X Storage Bag
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable Design: It can be used as 113cm or 170cm.
- Easy Assemble and Disassemble: for assembly, you just need press the spring and push in, for disassembly, you just need to pull it.
- Multi-purpose: It can be used as the pole of tent headroom, Tarp, Awning, beach shelter or other purpose
- Stable: With strong stainless steel spring joint the pole is stale, not easy shaking and falling off.
- Portable: With a storage bag, you can easy take it anywhere.
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Top Lander, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SY-38, ean: 0741807709979,
Protect your family from the sun with this OILEUS beach tent sun shelter. This X-Large functional orange shade features 2 windows,6 sand pockets and special UV Guard material for maximum shade at the beach. Tent Specifications:Specially designed for ...
By Monk Industries
This is a package of 12 Heavy Duty Steel Tent Stakes. These are some of the toughest tent stakes you can purchase! These are great for Camping. Also, great for bouncers and inflatables. These are made by highly skilled craftsment in eastern Tennessee...
mpn: SW0235, ean: 0703430138991,
Forged Steel Burly Tent Solid Stakes Casting Pegs can be pounded into the ground without bouncing off rocks. Actually, the rocks will be crushed. In fact, you could pound these into concrete if you wanted. They're really that tough. A flat head mini...