The YETI Rambler family is tough as hell, and will keep your drinks as cold (or hot) as science allows. With 18/8 stainless steel construction, double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design, they're perfect for the deer lease, cleaning table, or just the down time in between your outdoor exploring. Find the Rambler Tumbler, Bottle, Colster, or Jug that's right for your next adventure.
Whenever you're spending time in the wild, having the right hydration on hand will help keep you at your best. The YETI Jugs and Bottles are built tough to keep cool in triple-digit heat and take a beating in the back of a truck, or whatever your day demands.
Features & Highlights
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last - no fading, peeling, or cracking here.
- The Load-and-Lock Gasket secures your drink in place while the Colster's double-wall vacuum insulation keeps your beer or soda frosty longer.
- No Sweat Design, which means you say adios to damp or frostbitten hands.
- Only the Genuine YETI Colster includes a Collector Stash Can with lid to hide your valuables. Watch out for fakes.
- Holds tight to 12 oz. standard bottles and cans.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WELSAM, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Fresh O2
mpn: 43215-8370, ean: 0190149176336,
DESCRIPTION： Easily clean all aspects of the bottle, straw, and cap of your stainless steel water bottle. All three tools store together on a handy ring and easily snap off for use. Angled Tip - Different regular brush, our brush has the curved end...
By Water Balanced.
mpn: 40oz, ean: 0782752811584,
40 oz Water Bottle Stainless Steel By WaterBalanced. Vacuum Insulated, Leak Proof Handle cap and Wide Mouth, goes with "how to use" Instruction Do you want to be healthy and stay hydrated every time? Are you tired of getting your bag and the mate...